The major reason for couples planning their wedding to attend the wedding expos or bridal fairs is to interact with exhibitors offering different services and products. It is for this reason that The Grand Wedding Expo gives professionals in the wedding and event industry a chance to meet potential customers in person. Also, the environment at the event is less competitive giving you an opportunity to make a booking.
To offer you support, we invest in an advertising campaign for the event months ahead with its climax being a few weeks to the wedding expo event. The advertising will include online campaigns on our Facebook and Twitter pages; adverts in local newspapers and magazines; radio campaigns, posters/flyers displayed in bridal shops and major shopping malls; prominent display of event banners at event venue and sending out of regular newsletters to our database of brides planning weddings in the near future to attend the event.
In addition, we are also committed to offering our exhibitors a professional event that increases the chances of prospective clients attending and making booking for your products or services.
The package for exhibitors includes:
- Preferred booth size 2m x 2m or 3m by 3m
- 2 chairs, 1 table, 1 graphics panel (2m x 1m), 2 display lights, and 1 power socket. (Additional accessories may be hired at the exhibitor’s cost)
- Database of brides that attended the wedding expo, with their names, contacts and wedding date.
- Listing on The Grand Wedding Expo Kenya site with a link to your website or social media pages and any other contact information.
- Subsidized Parking rate fee for exhibitors
The Grand Wedding Expo Kenya is a great place to meet potential clients for your business and give them a chance to interact with your offering. It is the best place to market your products and get a booking immediately!
To book a stand, send us an e-mail at email@example.com or through our contact page! We look forward to having you on board!
GET THE FLOOR PLAN: TRM FLOOR PLAN